Thursday 11 February 2010


High Street Taxis Burwash is back ready for the New Year including bookings for airports, functions and accounts. To book a taxi call Trevor on 01435 882980 or 07754 772402.
Alternatively you can always e-mail me on tpo.rover@btinternet.com.
Let me tell you a little bit about myself. My name is Trevor Hayes, I was born in Burwash and I serve the local community providing a value-for-money taxi service to hospitals, schools, airports (including Gatwick, Heathrow and Stanstead), local and mainline train stations and for shopping trips.
I am a registered operator with Rother District Council and run a modern, well-maintained Vauxhaull Zafira which seats four people comfortably and I am located in the centre of Burwash.

5 comments:

  1. Good to about your blog you are not posted any interested thing at your blog i have shared my business with you hope you will be visit and shared you more ideas with me.
    Thanks for great ideas.

    Gatwick Cabs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its good to see them back and in action. Keep providing people with wonderful service. cheers...!!! gatwick airport parking

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow nice thanks for telling and proving service to the people.Meet and Greet Manchester

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this was extremely helpful.You share lot of knowledge about East sussex to all airports,All airports to east sussex .Which are very informative for us.Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Welcome back, High Street Taxis Burwash! 🚖 Exciting news. For your future travels, don't forget to check out heathrow meet and greet parking by ExpressParking. It's a fantastic way to ensure a smooth and budget-friendly start to your journey. Happy travels! ✈️ #ExpressParking #TravelSmart"

    ReplyDelete